2. Management needs to meet the centralized control;
3. Under the premise of controlling the cost, the scheme and equipment with high efficiency and energy saving are selected;
4. Meet the main requirements of urs document.
Cold storage scheme:
1. The size of 0-5 ℃ cold storage is 3.9m * 3.4m * 2.5m, with an area of 13.26m2/volume of 33.15m3; the size of-18 ~ - 22 ℃ freezer is 3.9m * 3.5m * 2.5m, with an area of 13.65m2/volume of 34.13m3.
2. The refrigeration system of 0-5 ℃ refrigerator is equipped with 2 sets of 3HP Emerson Valley scroll compressor units; the refrigeration system of - 18 ~ - 22 ℃ freezer is equipped with 2 sets of 3.5hp Emerson Valley scroll low-temperature refrigeration compressor units, which have large refrigeration capacity, high cost performance, safety and reliability.One set of Shanghai Kudi dl-40 and dd-32 series high-efficiency forced air coolers are respectively equipped in the cold storage. The fan runs stably with low noise and long air supply distance, which makes the cooling speed in the storage fast, greatly enhances the defrosting effect, increases the rapid convection circulation, and achieves the temperature uniformity of each corner.
3. In the aspect of warehouse board, the insulation board is made of 100 mm polyurethane double-sided color steel plate, which has the characteristics of moisture-proof, waterproof and fire-proof. The fire-retardant standard is B2, which can ensure the stable low-temperature environment of cold storage and greatly reduce the later operation cost.
4. The temperature control system adopts the original imported automatic temperature control system. The control system has the functions of automatically adjusting the temperature in the warehouse, and has the functions of temperature and humidity alarm, data recording, mobile phone client monitoring, etc.
Sichuan Provincial People's hospital was established in 1941. The predecessor of Sichuan provincial public hospital was the Affiliated Hospital of Medical College of Central University. It was named Sichuan Provincial People's Hospital in 1952. In 1989, it was rated as the first batch of national class III class A hospitals. In 2002, it merged with Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences (formerly known as Sichuan Branch of Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences) to become Sichuan Academy of Medical Sciences · Sichuan Provincial People's hospital.In 2012, the Sichuan translational medicine research hospital of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, jointly established by the Sichuan Provincial People's government and the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was listed.In 2013, we cooperated with the University of Electronic Science and technology to build the Medical College of University of Electronic Science and technology, and hung the affiliated hospital brand of University of Electronic Science and technology.