Can broccoli be stored in cold storage?What is the storage time and temperature of broccoli in cold storage?
three hundred and ten
Q: Can broccoli be stored in cold storage?
A: The answer is yes.Broccoli stored in cold storageIt can not only prevent broccoli bud from turning green and yellow, but also avoid bacterial soft rot and mildew, so as to ensure the quality and flavor of broccoli during storage.
Q: How long can broccoli be kept fresh in cold storage?What is the temperature requirement?
A: The optimum storage temperature for broccoli is between 0 ℃ and 90 ℃.
With this method, broccoli can still maintain its original quality after 3 months storage, and there is no significant difference in flavor, taste, color and so on.
Precautions for broccoli cold storage:
1. Before broccoli is put into storage, the ground, shelf and plastic box of cold storage must be disinfected and sterilized, which can greatly reduce the base number of pathogenic bacteria;
2. The cold storage should be ventilated regularly to prevent air pollution and keep the air fresh and clean;
3. After harvest, the buds of broccoli are easy to fade and yellow due to the high respiratory intensity, so it must be carried out before storagePrecooling operationThe faster the precooling cooling rate is, the better the storage effect is;
4. Broccoli is sensitive to ethylene gas and easily causes yellowing of flower buds. Therefore, it should be avoided to mix with apple, pear and Muskmelon during storage;
5. The cold storage door should be closed tightly, at the same time, the number of entering the warehouse and the storage time should be reduced as much as possible. When the goods and personnel enter and leave, the heat load will be continuously released, which will lead to the fluctuation of temperature and humidity in the warehouse, thus affecting the storage quality of broccoli.